How to remove moles

How we remove moles from body, by any home remedy or medicine weather it is by homeopathic or halopathic
views-icons 49 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on How to remove moles

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, I went through your query, Apple cider vinegar is a very popular home remedy for mole removal. Due to its acid content, it helps scab the mole and makes it fall off over time. Dip a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and place it on the affected area. Secure it with a bandage or medical tape and leave it on overnight.