How to purify the smoke
I am smoker..regular I need 2 packets and I wanted to quit and just started reducing the smoking but can I purify my inner chest and mouth by doing some tricks as guess these parts already went smoky black, please doctors suggest something like isrealies ( once gone through the article of Israel but didn't get it proly

Hi, Tobacco use is the greatest potentially remedial problem throughout the world, and it is the number one preventable cause of death in the developed world. Kindly consult psychiatrist fot nicotine de addiction...