Hospitals for alllergy
Im suffering from chronic allergies. I need a good hospital to test my allergies and determine for what I'm allergic two. Please advise
41 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der you can visit any tertiary or quaternary care hospitals located near your area..... majority of the investigation pertaining to your problem will be performed and you will advise you with a better solution.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?