Homepathy overdose

I have given homeopathic medicine for hair fall by a doc,I have taken that medicine for 4 days and the  day I took that medicine I m having severe headache on left side and heavy head throughout the day.is it risky to take overdose or high potency homeopathic medicine? I think the doc given me overdose? Please suggest

Doctor Answers (1) on Homepathy overdose

Dr. Jagat Shah Mumbai | Homeopath
Hi my name is Dr Jagat Shah ( M.D. Homoeopathy)
Firstly I am sorry, I would like to help you to understand that with homoeopathy there are no permanent side effects, also since it has been only 5 days of taken medicine it can be homoeopathy aggravation I.e. after taking homoeopathy medicine for first few days you will see increase in your symptoms as medicine prescribed is very right for you.
I would advise you to please contact your doctor and try to understand what exactly it is, as doctors are there to help.
Hope i help you with your issue, please contact Total Health Care if you have any other issues.
Take care and have healthy day.
Dr Jagat Shah.