Homeopathic and Ayurvedic
Homeopathic is good or Ayurvedic is good plz give me need full answer I have stress issue from one which side should I go

Dr. Naaz Kazi
Homeopath 19 yrs exp Thane
Homoeopathy is a holistic system of healing wherein the consultant treats you as a whole person , mind, body, soul. He does not just see to the organs that are diseased but the MAN in disease. It is the vital force/ living force in the human that is deranged due to inappropriate reactions to the perceived reality, thus causing stress and later the symptoms according to the affinity varying differently in different person. Homoeopathy corrects this false perception thereby reducing stress and healing the person as a whole, his mind and body.