Hole above rectum
Hi I have developed a hole above my rectum, it has an odourless discharge at times and bleeds occasionally, I have no clue how this happened.
50 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello there we understand your condition and your problem. This is sinus that which I carrying ous from an abscess. You need to get examined and the reason for it is yet to be kknown. You need to co.suit general surgeon of your locality and allow him to examine you. Sinus tract should be traced and taken out. Consult a general surgeon as soon as possible. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?