Hiii.doc.thiz.mandeep
I hv liver problem bt m nt take alcohol nd any drugs.the pain is occur between liver part down side in the chest Doc says it's acidity problm bt I think this other problm if it's other causes problm u gave d advice wht could I do???

Eat smaller, more-frequent meals. If you experience frequent indigestion, try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can. Avoid irritating foods. Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty. Avoid alcohol. Alcohol can irritate the mucous lining of your stomach. Manage stress. Stress may make your gastritis symptoms worse. Stress may be hard to avoid, but you can learn to cope with it. If you have trouble relaxing, consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga or tai chi.