High spgt in blood test
I did annual checkup & found marginally higher ldl..which isn't unusual. However,.its the first time I found high spgt. The report said the normal range should be 0-65. Mine was 92 (IU/L). I googled online and found it to be linked to liver. Have a family history of liver cirrhosis (hepatitis). Should I b worried?

Dr. Sachin Wani
Gastroenterologist 13 yrs exp Thane

High sgpt may be coz of active inflammation in liver... Bcoz of alcohol, fatty liver, hepatitis B and c... Do usg abdomen and hep b abd hepatitis c check up.. Consult a gastroenterologist