High bp at 29
Hello iam 5ft11in tall 80kg very sporty and active, eat very healthy no smoking, drink very occasionally like probably once in a month or so but lately I have noticed that my BP is always on the higher end like in between 138-155 high and low is like 80-90, what should be done?

Hi...., A reading over 140/90mmHg indicates high blood pressure (medically known as hypertension), which should be confirmed by tests on separate occasions to reach a diagnosis..... If your blood pressure is found to be high, it will need to be closely monitored until it is brought under control.... Your Physician will usually suggest changes to your lifestyle and, sometimes, medication..