High blood pressure
Doctor my brother is having a Bp of 194/128 constantly even though he is normal in behaviour Yesterday we had blood test cbc and ecg and sugar tests and remaining are normal Pls suggest the solution

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  194/128 is very very high. On this platform i cannot suggest any medicine for him because we need to see ECG, RFT, CBC reports . Minimum. Consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management.  Do not delay. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.