High blood pressure

Doctor my brother is having a Bp of 194/128 constantly even though he is normal in behaviour Yesterday we had blood test cbc and ecg and sugar tests and remaining are normal Pls suggest the solution
views-icons 46 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  194/128 is very very high. On this platform i cannot suggest any medicine for him because we need to see ECG, RFT, CBC reports . Minimum. Consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management.  Do not delay. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?