Hi please help me out

My periods are coming for 28 days ( not for 30 days ) is that safe ? And what's the reason I m getting for 28 days ? And I want postpone my periods in the month of December , how is that possible? Right now I had periods on oct 16 ( today )which will be prepone to 12 November and again prepone to 9th December ( my wedding is on 8th and 9th December) . I m so worried about this please help me , this details according to my period tracker app

Doctor Answers (1) on Hi please help me out

Harisha N L
3 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
28 days period is absolutely normal nothing to worry about it...regarding postponing progesterone tablets are used for this purpose...you should start 5 days prior to the expected date till you want to postpone...10 mg tablets are used twice daily or 5 mg thrice daily and you will get withdrawal bleeding within 7 days when you stop tablets...You may have a heavier period after stopping the tablets...You may have a month or two of irregular periods after taking these tablets...Consult nearest gynecologists they will help you.