Heterogeneous echotexture

I did abdominal pelvic sonography as i am spotting for almost 10 days now. my last cycle was on 17th july and this month i started spotting on 14th till date. and my report impression is : Mild heterogenous echotexture of the uterus, Adv follow up sonography Additional TVS study was refused by the patient I want to know is this something serious and do i have to do TVS anyhow (i really do not want to do it as it pains alot. i did TVS last year and that time my reports were all normal) i refused TVS because its always very very painful for me. my all other report contents are normal like Liver, portal vein and CBD, GALL BLADDER, pancreas, spleen, kidneys, urinary bladder, uterus, overies

Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Your report suggests that you might be suffering from Endometriosis. Get checked by gynec. In case of association with infertility, do a laparoscopic surgery done.