Hemorrhoids-whats better
I went to a ayurvedic clinic the doctor told me I have internal hemorrhoids and it needs to treated via ksharsutra treatment.I later visited a allopathic doctor and he told me to go through hemorrhoidopexy I am highly confused don't know what will be better need expert advise.

Dr. Vinodh Natarajan
Critical Care Medicine 3 yrs exp Thanjavur
Surgical treatment is the best option and prevent the recurrence rate too.. And it ll be done under short duration spinal anesthesia and can be done under as a day care procedure(come by morning and discharge in the evening). Just take a visit to good surgeon in your locality and get it cured.... Good luck