Hemoglobin flactuate
Hi doc I am facing some issues from the past one year my hemoglobin fluctuations are there. It go to as low as 6 nd then recover automatically. But in that one month timespan I am not able to eat anything or go anywhere. as I face a lot of energy issues. Even sometimes I cannot walk for 10 mts. Kindly suggest what should I do. Did few test but was not able to identify the reason for this loss nd gain in my hemoglobin

Dr. Poornachandra Tejaswi S
Hello..... Sir I understand your problem, I think you should know that low haemoglobin can be a result of blood loss like in case of bleeding from gut ulcers, piles, bleeding from urinary tract etc...... or it might be due to excessive breakdown of red blood cells like in enlargement of spleen, constriction of blood vessels due to infection and certain autoimmune conditions which will cause breakdown of RBC while passing through it.... or due to defective production like in case of poor nutrition, lead poisoning, certain bone marrow related diseases, certain medications..... So kindly consult a nearest physician for proper clinical evaluation and further management.....