Hello! Sir..

I want to increase my height from 5.5 to 5.10 is it possible at this age? If possible then how? My weight is 50 kg is it OK ? Tell me some diets also for height gain?

Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
yes it is possible to some extent. Take good amount of pure milk and milk products. Daily exercises atleast for one hour. Multivitamins and minerals supplements. If u r suffering from any disease then get rid of it first.
Dr. Subin P. Balakrishnan
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Palakkad
Hello, im Dr. Subin. Height is a hereditary trait. The best way to get optimum height is to eat well especially with enough calcium ( fish, milk, eggs, green leafy vegetables, tomato etc.) in it, be there out in the sunlight ( preferably early morning), participate in sports activities with running and other physical activities involved, exercise regularly ( preferably aerobic and stretching) etc. You are still in your growing age. Good luck.