Hello Doctors,
My uncle has recently been unable to speak normally / clearly. MRI indicates "Acute Infarct seen in periventricular white matter of left corona radiata & in left ganglio capsular region. I would like to know about the treatment / curing options for this, and possibly the costs involved. Thank you in advance.

hello. he has had a stroke. you need to see a neurologist. he'll be able to guide you further about the treatment. use practo to find best neurologist around you. and cost, he'll only be able to guide you. regards