Doc I went to gym and maintained a good body when I was 17 and now I'm 18 and my height is 5'7 I left my gym for 3 months I want to increase my height can I grow more 2 or 3'
views-icons 76 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Heightproblem

doctor profile image
Dr. Neeraj R Bijlani
13 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Orthopedic Surgeon
well you need to do a growth evaluation by undergoing few tests height of males do increase till the age of 21 but depends whether any growth is left in your body so I will suggest to see an endocrinologist and do some blood tests and see an orthopaedic doctor and get some xrays to check
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?