Hegiht growth regarding
I am 5.4 ft and 21 year old I want to become taller or consult an physician so suggest me. To which specialized doctor should I consult. ?? 
19 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. height is governed by the genetic makeup. you could consult a endocrinologist. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?