Hedache from 1 n half yrs
Hedache from last 1 n half yr. Should i go to neurologist or routine check up. N pls suggest some doctors.
50 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well you need to get evaluated for the cause.. Common causes are tension headache,acidity,sinusitis,migraine,tooth infection,cold, fever etc...its better you consult a physician or the Ent specialist first rule out ear and sinus related causes and then consult a neurologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?