Heavy Hair Fall

Hi, I m suffering from heavy hair fall from last one month . I m a diabetic and my suger level is more than 390 PP as per report of last month , so is this because of high suger ? I mean taking huminsulin 30/70 as per Dr.  Consultation. Please advice...

Harisha N L

Hi it's unfortunate that you are dealing with this problem...insulin treatment actually prevents hair fall...in diabetes there will be insulin insensitivity...Insulin is a hormone that moves the sugar from the foods you eat from your bloodstream into your cells to be stored or used as energy When you don’t have insulin or it isn’t used effectively, sugar can build up in your blood. That excess sugar can damage organs all over your body, including your eyes, nerves, and kidneys. It can also damage your blood vessels. These vessels carry oxygen around your body to nourish organs and tissues. Damaged blood vessels may not be able to deliver enough oxygen to nourish your hair follicles. This lack of oxygen can affect your normal hair growth cycle leading to hair loss...regular diet exercises,maintaining blood glucose levels under normal levels may help you regards