Heaviness in abdomen
I feel heaviness in my right side abdomen all time...I did endoscopy n colonoscopy abdomen usg..problem in endoscopy is gerd n in colonoscopy small ulcer is to be found..usg abdomen is normal...so I want to ask why I feel heaviness in my abdomen (right lower side abdoman) ..plz help me..n my digestion system is not good n sometime is good..sometime having semi solid motion n in samall pices...wht problem is associated wid heaviness...I dont have bad habits like smoking and drink..thx

Dr. R. Kamalakannan
Gastroenterologist 19 yrs exp Chennai

It could be a functional problem.  Proper counselling,  life style modification benefit you