Heart condition
On 5-8-15,my father was senseless (black out) at morning 5 o'clock.after that went to our general physician for check up.according to his opinion, did E.C.G. in the report, IMPRESSION  is written "Incomplete right bundle branch block".what is the actual meaning of this?but my father is not felt pain in heart.

Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi human heart has a something called conduction system which is needed for heart to pump normally . conduction of impulse is from upper chamber ( atria) to lower ones ( ventricles) through branches . If any branch is blocked its called bundle branch block that will have impact on heart rate .