Heart burn

I suffer from severe heart burn after showing number of gastroenterologist I went to pshyciatrist and I am on anti depressant there I got to know that I suffer from anxiety but still the anti depressants are not working for my heart burn and procedures like endoscopy was done but nothing came out but still I am struggling from severe heart burn issues

Sagar KS
Hi, it may be due gastritis. Due to excessive production of gastric acid in stomach, reflux of gastric acid occurs into esophagus which causes heart burn sensation. Usually antacids will give immediate relief. You can take antacids along with proton pump inhibitors will reduce your heart burn sensation. And take regular food at regular time, drink water, avoid spicy food and outside food. Take one ecg test. Sometimes in depression also it will be there. Consult psychiatrist if it is not reducing.