Headache while studying
I am a chartered accountant student studying for my final examination. I gave my final exam first attempt in May this year. In the month of April i started experiencing headaches which wouldn't cure even after taking a crocin or any home remedies. I had to sleep for long to get rid of it. This stopped after my exams. I am preparing for my 2nd attempt and the headache has returned. Kindly advice.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You havent mentioned in the question if you are using spectacles? Kindly get your eyes checked out for refractive errors. You might be having a power for which you might need to wear spectacles. Take frequent breaks for 2-3 minutes in which you just need to close your eyes and relax your eyes. That will also help. All the best for your exams. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Harisha N L

Blink often to refresh your eyes. Many people blink less than usual can contribute to dry eyes...Check the lighting and reduce glare. Bright lighting and too much glare can strain your eyes and make it difficult to see objects on your monitor and can induce headache....get your eyes checked for refractive errors... Consult nearest ophthalmologist they will do the needful.
Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
Homoeopath 23 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi it is normal i suggest 12No BioCm tab 4 tab 4 time daily.
Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Mumbai

Get your eyes checked for a refraction error. Consult a physician for a detailed physical examination and subsequent treatment