Headache problem

Basically I suffer in cold from Childhood, now a day I am facing problem from headache, when I got stresses, headache occurred, i have myopia. The Major problem is, my fingers automatically shake, I think it comes from anxiety. What is the name of this deasese? Some days ago, I vomited several times in a day. But i didn't vomit since last 5 years, suddenly it happened, i got afraid. So my question is what is the name of the disease, some times when my fingers automatically shake, it's a awkward situation when i hold a cup of tea, and I can't hold it up. Is this disease curable?

Doctor Answers (1) on Headache problem

Dr. Bodhisatwa Choudhuri
9 yrs. of exp | Kolkata | General Physician

INR 400 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
According to your description, you may be suffering from intention tremor and panic attacks. The headache may be due to migraine. A thorough evaluation is needed, for which you should visit a neurologist. For Headache & vomiting, you can take Tab GRENIL on SOS basis. Hope this helps.