Headache magrine

Freequent headache twice in amonth.when food is not digest that time headche wil come after vomiting it wil reduce.very heat also headache wil come.since childhood headache is there.

Doctor Answers (2) on Headache magrine

Hi, it appears that you have figured out a few causative factors for the head pain, this is good as now you can work at minimizing these factors. You would benefit from consulting with a doctor in person, your complaint is there since your childhood and you may require medicines to be completely better. Homeopathy works at improving the immunity and thereby improving the symptoms. I have found it to be very effective in complaints such as yours.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. Cannot say if its migraine or not because migraine is a diagnosis of exclusion. Meaning, all the other causes of headache needs to be excluded to be labelled as a migraine. Kindly consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.