Headache fever mild
I am vaccinated for covishield for covid 19 yesterday. I have mild fever and headache after vaccination. Can i take paracetamol tablet for that

Yes, you can take

Consult on this app or on whatsapp 700,0068594 for further advice
pcm will relieve the headache for sure. but u need more than pcm for post vaccination complications. the most important being follow up by an general physician. consult me for treatment.
Hello sir ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..