Headache at leftside
While having sex at the peak stage suddenly left side headache starts heavily. If it occurs I face the pain continuously 8 days while having sex. After few days the pain stops even while sex. And again few days after the pain starts. What should I do to cure this pain. Please help me.

Dr. Snehalkumar Rahane
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Mumbai

It's something that needs deep case study. This might be due to high blood pressure or some condition about the arteries or vein. Do consult Ayurved dr for deep case study. There are good treatments for above mention conditions.