Head numbness
At times when I drink chilled water, I feel a pain in my head and feels like head is frozen and numb. Is it the case with me alone or it's common? How does this happen?

Hi, based upon ur clinical symptoms its because of sensitivity of ur teeth to cold water. As the nerve supplying the teeth will have its branches supplying head & neck region also, avoid taking cold beverages. If symptoms persists contact ur Dentist.
Dr. Hithysh BM
its just ur tooth sensitivity for cold has increased..irritation of nerve ending supplying tooth also supplies head and neck as a result u ve these symptoms...majority of the population l ve similor comlains upon having coffee tea or cold items(ice creams etc) try to avoid these items if still the problem persists kindly contact a dentist.