Head feeling soft n pulpy
My mother had a history of herpes breakout which effected her head skin, her head has become pulpy and soft , she feels a frequent urge to itch and she feel like some insect is crawling on her head. A neurologist at Apollo hospital told me that this is because of restless leg syndrome, what should we do to cure her

Dr. Harisha N L

Drug therapy for primary RLS is largely symptomatic, since cure is possible only in secondary disease. Medications used in the treatment of RLS include the following: Dopaminergic agents Benzodiazepines Opioids Anticonvulsants Presynaptic alpha2-adrenergic agonists Iron salt...Consult your doctor discuss about the issue they will help you further.