Hbv vaccination
Hi! My boyfriend has hbv. We have been dating for around an year now.He was diagnosed with hbv two years back and is on treatment till date.Will he be able to recover completely? He is very afraid of infecting me and dosent even share food with me.I had two vaccinations shots taken.one was in october and next a month after that in november..next and final vaccination date is in may. How long will it take for the vaccination to start working? How long should i wait to get tested for hbv immunity.we havn't even kissed yet ..do i need to take any precautions even after vaccination?

Dr. Phanindra V V

Depends upon his immunity. He can regularly undergo virechana karma at Ayurveda centre once a year inordervto keep titre levels very low and reduce or almost nil the disease progression.