Hbsag with liver infectio

Sir One of my friend has with this infection since 2009, he tried  an allopathic medicine,  but there Is no use, he want try to take the medicine  from ayurvethic. Could you tell that name of the ayurvethic Dr who is specialist in Trivandram  or India and I have a doubt  that is it available  treatment in ayurvethic?
views-icons 58 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Yogesh Joshi
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

You will get good results in ayurveda dr.gopakumar is good physician in tiruanantapuram. you will be able to meet him in ayurved college.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?