Having vitiligo problem
My self Chaitanya,iam facing white skin patches underarms,may I know how much time it takes to recover ,is it better to follow Ayurvedic treatment or homeopathic treatment,suggest me which is best

Dr. Kaustubh Kane
Ayurveda 5 yrs exp Mumbai

Yes buddy, It do takes lot of time in skin conditions. You have to be patient and follow a strict diet regime. Dr. Yogesh is right Panchkarma will help you a lot. Do get it done from athenticated ayurveda practitioner nearby. Regards, Dr. Kaustubh Kane
Dr. Yogesh Joshi
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Pune

Hello It is suggested to go with Ayurvedic treatment. Depending on the dosh gati and penetration it may take 1 yr to 4 yrs. Paanchakarma treatment helps a lot.