Having raw garlic clves ?

I understand having 2-3 garlic cloves during morning is good for health, which I am practising past several years. This was accepted by Doctors in this site.

Recently I heard and read that garlic is not recommended in Ayurveda and actually it cause ulcers in intestine. Hence raw garlic not advised.

Pls advice.

views-icons 139 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Having raw garlic clves ?

Due to ushana guna of garlic it happens in pitta prakruti so consult ayur dr. he ll tell more what is best for you according to prakruri
Raw Garlic vs Shuddha Garlic. Shuddha Garlic is gd for health n fitness serves as Rasayan in Mansoon n Winter but can be taken in summer n oct heat under guidance of ayurved Dr. (d same pilled Garlic deeped over night in buttermilk n had after warm water wash is Shiddha Garlic) usually adviced for Kaf-vataj health issues n for
Garlic in normal quantity is very good for health if its taken in excess then may cause  some gastric irritation.