Having less sensetion.
I have less sensation near right lateral malleolus only and it becomes blackish ,from last 2 or 3 years. I was a regular smoker too , is it the symptoms of pvd? Please guide me and suggest me the proper medicine...

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Loss of sensations could be due to callosity, neuropathy due to diabetes, vit b12 deficiency, any other nerve inflammation or injury. Without detailed clinical examination it is very difficult to tell what is causing it. So kindly consult a nearby general physician for further evaluation.