Having allergic reactions

I dunno... My sugar is nt under control.... Having sm allergic reactions.... Every time sm or d other area of my body swells... For no good reason... D swollen area is accompanied by itching, lotz of urination... What shud i do... Allergic reactions reduce wen i take avil or citrazine In d image i hav swollen lip

Doctor Answers (2) on Having allergic reactions

Dr. Iranna Hittalamani Gokak | General Physician
Usually these kind of allergic reactions are due to food allergies in diabetics especially so you need to be tested for food allergies commonly corn wheat dairy products.and the allergic reaction could be a reason for your sugar levels not being in control.its a very complicated process so consult a better diabetologist and they will be able to help you.
It is unfortunate that you are suffering from this complaint. First we take your complaint of skin allergy which can happen because of interaction with some things which is not suitable to your body.And on top if it as your sugar is not under control your complaint gets aggravated. Try and make list of what you are doing throughout the day along with time entry which can help find out the allergic substance causing skin allergy . Homoeopathy will help in reducing the complaint completely.Regarding your high sugar you require to be on proper insulin dosage along with oral hypoglycaemic medications.As you are having history of calcific pancraetitis which will need to be tackled properly by Diabetes specialist.Hope this helps.Thanks www.drfriend.in.