Hard lump
I've got a hard lump on my forehead and it's there since 3 years after I'd fallen down . I don't know what should I do. I consulted dermatologist but I wasn't satisfied as I think it's a lump on bone . Could you please suggest some solution or doctors in Pune, Maharashtra.
54 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello there.... Forehead lumps can be caused by a variety of issues including osteomas, lipomas and unevenness of the skull caused by facial fracture. Hard lumps on the forehead can often be due to benign bony growths known as osteomas.... Kindly consult orthopedician for further evaluation and treatment....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?