Hands paralytic
Hi I am 26 yrs old and one strange thing happened to me which never happened before. When I got really angry, my breathing for fast.. I felt my hands and legs getting numb. I cud feel the blood running through my hands.. and feet for some time . After which I sat down for a while and my fingers were I felt becoming similar to paralytic .. I cud not open my thumb outwards and other fingers unable to close them in a fist... afterwards when I closed my both hands fingers into a fist.. my thumb was shivering and later the hand.. even my jaw as if feeling really cold.. and after a few hours still my fingers are shivering .. I mean when I hold for a while they start shivering but nor much.. also.. I had only some tea and biscuits for breakfast.. after dat I will have same for snacks in the evening.. can u tell me what cud b the reason?

Dr Gyaneshwar
General Physician 41 yrs exp Ghaziabad

This is normal sympathetic reaction to a situation where you face any kind of danger to provoke you resulting in anger making you prepare for fight or flight from the situation. This is little exaggerated response but normally occurs. Nothing to worry. Practice control over this type of angry response by doing deep breathing meditation, yoga etc. With practice  you can achieve this.