Hand pain for my mom
My mom regurarly suffers with hand pain.it will be less n gradually increase.its starts from the neck region n once it will CME to right hand n sometimes to left.what might b the problem please suggest a doctor for this

Dr. Nitish Mandal
Spine And Pain Specialist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, I am Dr Nitish MD, from Reliv pain center. This appears to be originating from the neck muscles or the cervical facet joints. Cervical disc problem is also a possibility. A proper examination is needed to come to a diagnosis. After that the treatment will be decided. Gradually increasing pain is unlikely to be due to heart problem