HAMEROID without any pain
I have been diagnosed with Hemorrhoid,On general checkup the Doctor said Hemorrhoid at 3 'O clock,After that he done some instrumental test to see the innerpart and than said I have to remove it surgically,I heard about different methods like ruubberband method,stapling method ,Laser surgery etc,Which one is best and also has minimum recovery time.

Hi.... Use topical treatments. Apply an over-the-counter hemorrhoid cream or suppository.... Soak regularly in a warm bath or sitz bath. Soak your anal area in plain warm water 10 to 15 minutes two to three times a day.... Apply cold. Apply ice packs or cold compresses on your anus to relieve swelling. With these treatments, hemorrhoid symptoms often go away within a week. See your doctor if you don't get relief in a week, or sooner if you have severe pain or bleeding. Consult surgeon....