Hameroid operation
I have the hemaroid problem its getting increases day by day. I like to do operation to remove this but after the operation will it cause any side effects? Or after the operation i won't be able to control the motion?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Its not like that. After operation it will be fine. No problems as such but you will have to take particular care of your diet. You should have high fiber food, avoid oily and spicy foods and drink lots of water. Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.