Internal and external hamerohids Can you tell me how to reduce mass and get it cure.... Sometimes it pains swelling is also there Please help me
52 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi  Consult general surgeon for evaluation of degree or severity ... You might have to undergo surgery for the same ... Till then you can have fibre rich diet , laxatives and excess of water... Local anaesthetic cream for topical application..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?