Hairloss problem
Plz suggest me good dermatologist or trichologist at Kolkata at minimum consultation fee and good diagnosis. I am loosing hair from last 7 years. And minimum course fee for treatment.after stooping what would be the results.after stopping corticosteroid injection  I am loosing to much hair. I am almost bald.plz help I

hi, is there any family history?? thyroid disease, dandruff ,protein deficiency, are the causes , it also depends on water you use , consult dermatologist and sorry I'm not in Kolkata so don't know doc there