chest-icon

Hair problem

My hair are falling due to dandruff i use pantne, head and shoulder but problem is not solving what i will do please let me know

Doctor Answers (2) on Hair problem

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Several ingredients were found to be safe and effective for self-treatment of dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis. Salicylic acid, selenium sulfide, zinc pyrithione and coal tar are effective in treating both conditions while sulfur and ketoconzole are effective in treating dandruff only and hydrocortisone is effective for seborrheic dermatitis..consult nearest dermatologist they will do the needful
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..... Try nizerol shampoo 1%. It's ketoconazole... Instructions will be given on the shampoo itself. Apply it to wet hair wait for 5 minutes and wash.. It may help you.. Continue use of antidandruff shampoo... If that doesn't work consult dermatologist in nearest hospital....