Hair problem
I have Hair thinning in crown area. Please tell me how to get the volume back? I am 36 year old female. This thining has happened over past few years. I use patanjali keshkanti. I have 8 years old son the hair fall started post pregnancy after 2009. Please suggest best remedy.

Hello.. Sometimes due to hormonal changes post pregnancy you may be facing that problem....I suggest you to get thyroid profile done...please meet a dermatologist and consult first..make sure that you are not anemic nor have calcium deficiency...thank you