Hair problem

I have bald head and thin hair but I'm just 23 years old is there any possibility to regain hair. My cousin is also having Baldhead . he tried many doctor for but no use. Is that will happen for me. I'm not rich so I want to cure this problem economical if regain is possible

Doctor Answers (2) on Hair problem

According to Ayurveda hairs are byproduct of bones. So any metabolism problem at digestive level or at bone level causes Hair fall. The major causes of hair fall are hormonal, nutritional deficiencies and complication to other diseases and medications. Ayurveda hair oils such as Neelibringadi, malathyadi co.oil, help in reducing Hair fall and increase hair growth. ayurveda medicines such as Narasimha rasyana, Satavari Lehyam, Trichup Cap can be used
Definitely you can undergo ayurveda hair treatment for your hair loss. You can apply hair oil everyday and herbal hair pack once in 4 days. Use neelibhringadi taila will helps you retain your hair, and also helps in increasing the density of your scalp. Wash your scalp once in 2 days.