Hair loss,
I had really thick hair till about a year back but ia m suddenly experiencing a major hair fall especially in the front. My dad has really nice thick hair but my mom on the other hand has always had thin hair...I don't understand why my hair tendencies are shifting from my dad's to mom's

Hello.. Well each hair goes through various phases where in we see growth and fall of hair...it might be possible that most of the hairs are in that phase of cycle and falling off...even if the weather is rainy or humid your hair tends to fall more... There are other causes like water change,shampoo,hormonal which may also play a role...consult a dermatologist if too much it is