Hair loss for 2 yrs
I am 17 and half year old boy and i am suffering from hairloss for about 2 yrs but i used so many oils but it never stops and falling in hurry sometimes i scalp my head in month it works my hair does nt fall for 1-2 month but after that it continue to fall so pls suggest some ideas

Dr. Jagadeesh Kumar Kanukuntla
Internal Medicine 9 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hair loss has many causes . Need to investigate . See wheter water u use is impure . If not check thyroid profile . See for Dandruff. If possible meet me in BRISTLECONE HOSPITAL BARKATPURA or APOLLO CLINIC NALLAKUNTA . will examine you and try to solve your problem .