Hair falling
I am having very heavy hair fall from past few couples of months may be due to water change as i shifted

Dr. Harisha N L

hair fall is natural process if feel it's excess proper nourishment of scalp,vitamins supplementation,good food habits,stress management helps u to reduce fall..consult dermatologist for further treatment

Hello there. let me start by saying that hair fall of upto 100 hair is considered normal. if you feel its well above that. I would suggest u visit a dermatologist for further evaluation of your problem.