Hair fall ..
Severe hair fall. I tried every product but nothing works dandruff is also there. Itching also there. Tell me some proper solution

In addition to regular shampooing, you can take steps to reduce your risk of developing dandruff: Learn to manage stress. Stress affects your overall health, making you susceptible to a number of conditions and diseases. It can even help trigger dandruff or worsen existing symptoms. Shampoo often. If you tend to have an oily scalp, daily shampooing may help prevent dandruff. Cut back on styling products. Hair sprays, styling gels, mousses and hair waxes can all build up on your hair and scalp, making them oilier. Eat a healthy diet. A diet that provides enough zinc, B vitamins and certain types of fats may help prevent dandruff. Get a little sun. Sunlight may be good for dandruff. But because exposure to ultraviolet light damages your skin and increases your risk of skin cancer, don't sunbathe. Instead, just spend a little time outdoors. And be sure to wear sunscreen on your face and body. Consult Dermatologist...